Enables the user to add their own custom icons to the built in Elementor icon controls and elements, thereby removing the reliance on FontAwesome and providing a better opportunity for branding with custom icon sets on your websites. Works exclusively through the use of Fontello’s free icon font service.
- Add unlimited icons to your website via Fontello font packs
- View the icons in each uploaded pack, delete individual packs if desired
- Use icons anywhere you would normally with the default Elementor icon selectors
- Please note, this plugin requires the Elementor Page Builder to be installed and active. Elementor is a free plugin.
This plugin relies on a third party service for it’s functionality provided by Fontello. No private information is sent to their server, rather their provided webfont downloads are what’s used to add fonts to this plugin.
- Removing this plugin will render your custom icons to be deleted. Take care to un-select them from your icon elements prior to plugin removal.
Custom Icons for Elementor is a plugin for WordPress that enables you to add custom icon fonts to the built in Elementor controls. Copyright (c) 2018 Michael Bourne.
The Custom Icons for Elementor Plugin is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/