Connect the Polylang multilingual plugin with Elementor Page Builder: This plugin will make Elementor and Polylang show the correct language templates, especially with Elementor Pro Theme Builder. Plus: native Polylang Language Switcher Elementor widget, new Dynamic Tags, and Polylang links added to the Elementor Finder feature.
- Shows the correct Template (for different languages): Polylang Connect for Elementor allows Polylang to show the correct Elementor template to be displayed on the front end. Before this plugin, Elementor did not show the correct language (translated) template.
- Beyond enabling the Elementor post type in Polylang settings, plus assigning every post/page/template to a language, no further settings are needed for these template tweaks. It just works out of the box. All the heavy lifting happens under the hood.
Go on Example:
- Make a header template in Elementor, set display conditions in Elementor panel, assign this to one language (English for example)
- Make a second header template in Elementor, set NO display conditions for this one (by assigning 2 of the same display conditions, you can create a conflict in Elementor), but assign to another Polylang language (Portuguese for example), meaning to link those languages/templates in Polylang.
- Result: when viewing in frontend the proper English content appears with the English header template, translated content in Portuguese appears with the Portuguese header template.
- Go on: The principle is always the same, now add German language, Spanish and so on