Sticky Header Effects for Elementor adds useful options that are missing from the “sticky” header feature introduced in Elementor Pro 2.0. Giving users the option to change the background color and height when the visitor starts scrolling down the page. This allows for a “transparent” menu effect that can become any color, semi-transparent or solid, once the visitor begins to scroll.
This plugin is cross-browser compatible and fully responsive. Meaning it will work on all browsers as well as tablets and mobile devices.
This plugin is meant to be an add-on to Elementor Pro page builder as it’s not a standalone plugin.
- Options panel built- in to Elementor Pro’s advanced section options. – Settings are right where they should be without cluttering up your workspace.
- Apply options on scrolling – The scrolling distance for the Sticky Header Effects to be applied is responsively adjustable for the best results in any situation.
- Transparent Header – Uses position to move header section down on top of the page. No need for problem causing negative margins.
- Header Background – Color options for header after scrolling with full HEX, RGBA, and Color Name support.
- Bottom Border – Allows user to change the color and thickness of the bottom border upon scrolling.
- Shrink – An effect which changes section min-height to maximize space and achieve a slim style without losing functionality.(Remember that the “shrink” effect is limited by the height and padding of the header content. See the F.A.Q.)
- Shrink Logo – Ability to adjust the logo height after scrolling