Style Kits for Elementor (formerly Analog Templates for Elementor) adds a number of intuitive styling controls in the Elementor editor that allow you to apply styles globally or per page.
Stop manually adding / copying / pasting styles across layouts and experience macro control of the most essential aspects of your layout system:
- Body text Headings
- Headings and text sizes
- Column Gaps Buttons
- Colors and more are coming soon
- TYPOGRAPHY – Edit the styles for Body and Headings and see the effect taking place in your design immediately, right from within the Editor.
- COLUMN GAP CONTROLS – Achieve site-wide spacing consistency through the column gap controls.
- SAVE YOUR PAGE STYLES AS A STYLE KIT AND APPLY ON ANY PAGE, OR GLOBALLY – All your custom page styles can be saved as a Stylekit and then apply it on any page.
You can also make a Global Stylekit, and it will apply on your entire site.
- BUTTON STYLES – Now you have a single source of control for your different button sizes. Set the button styles on your Style kit and enjoy consistent, site-wide button control.
- A COLLECTION OF FINE-TUNED, STYLE-KIT POWERED TEMPLATES. FOR FRE – Trigger the template gallery popup, preview and import any of the templates in our collection.
In most of the templates, styles are managed from the Style Kit panel, so you can experience design-macro control right away.
THE PERFECT ADDITION TO ELEMENTOR HELLO THEME Hello Elementor is a great, lightweight theme but it lacks basic typography controls. Now with Style Kits, you can set the rules for your Typography save them as a global Style Kit and enjoy site-wide typographic control.