Forms, forms… forms. I have a coworker once said that Forms are probably among the most boring aspects of web development. That statement shouldn’t be that far-fetched since they don’t always look nice (often seem intimidating or annoying for most site visitors) and so they’re mostly uncustomized efficiently.
However, let me introduce the Elementor plugin called “Essential Add-Ons for Elementor”, which in turn introduces a much easier and quicker styling of Gravity Forms. In this tutorial, we’ll show you the step by step process on how to use this plugin on the Gravity Forms element, allowing you to add styling to any form created by Gravity Forms, quick and easy.
NOTE: This Tutorial requires Pro version of Essential Addons for Elementor and Gravity Forms.
1. Create a Form using Gravity Form.
2. Once you’ve finished creating the form, go to the corresponding page which you created them into and then search for the ‘EA Gravity Form’ Element.
3. Choose the form that you created.
4. Toggle between the available Form Options if applicable.
5. Detailed information about form container of your Form.
Designing Title of the Form
Designing the Labels of the inputs
Styling inputs and text area
Styling field description
Styling Submit button
Styling Error Message
Styling Thank you message
That was easy, right? Now, explore the possibilities of styling Gravity Forms using Essential Addons. Happy styling! 🙂