Don’t know how to code but want to build and customize a WordPress website? We got you covered here! Good thing for you Drag and Drop WordPress Page Builders exist!
WordPress Page Builders are handy plugins that allow you to customize your website in the front-end, create and edit layouts and add content, without writing any single line of code.
Note: This list of WordPress Page Builders will be updated regularly as we find more drag and drop page builders in the internet. Our aim for this page is to collect and list every single WordPress Page Builder in existence in a unified list!
Elegant Themes Download
WP Page Builder
Beaver Builder Download
Page Builder by SiteOrigin
Motopress Content Editor
Nimble Page Builder
Nimble Page Builder Download
Live Composer Site Builder
Live Composer Download
FormCraft Drag and Drop Form Builder
Shindiri Stuido Download
Cornerstone Page Builder
Brizy Page Builder
Brizy Page Builder Download
Gutenberg Page Builder
Thrive Architect Content Builder
Thrive Themes Download
Page Builder Sandwich
Page Builder Sandwich Download
WordPress Page Builders
Back in the days, it’s quite hard to neither develop nor design a website without the help of a hefty-techy web developer or designer. Building a site and even a simple sales page would entail hard-coding and if you don’t know any of the programming languages like CSS and HTML, you won’t surely go places.
That was then. Now that we are living in a digital world, everything can now be done in the most efficient and effective way possible. And creating a website is indeed one of those things that were revolutionary affected by this modernization.
With the launch of intuitive and easy to use web page builders, creating a website is now as easy as a breeze not just for web developers and designers alike, but even for a novice and non-technical person, with a single click and drag and drop action.
The WordPress Platform
WordPress is undeniably the most commonly used platform in building a website. Being the most popular, it also brags on having tons of prominent page builders that are widely used by big and top companies worldwide. Among all these, we’ll only focus on some of the Top WordPress Easy-to-Use Page Builders.
What is a WordPress Page Builder?
Page builders are tools that can help you create websites without any hardcoding required. It helps to create complex websites faster, even if you don’t have any experience with web design or development. With this, you’d be able to build sites that are at par with what a professional developer could produce without breaking the bank. Similarly, a collection of pre-built elements that can be added to the page are made available by simply dragging and dropping these to your page, without even touching a single line of code.
Top WordPress Page Builders
1. Elementor – This is one of the most downloaded drag-and-drop WordPress page builders that can help you create beautiful pages using a visual editor. This WordPress page builder is available as a free plugin download, but you also have the option to go for the Pro version if you want to have more powerful features integrated for your plan, starting at $49 for one site and up to $199 for unlimited sites.
With this WordPress page builder’s fast interface, everything is instant, from live edits to the instant page loads as you’d get to see much of the content on the screen the way it would display on your website, without even hitting the Preview button. With its Theme Builder, you can visually customize several templates on your site by adding dynamic content through different available widgets. Additionally, The basic elements included on the Standard Package are enough to let you build a beautifully-designed page as it covers the fundamental widgets needed to design a well-crafted layout even without paying for the premium version.
2. Beaver Builder – Just like Elementor, this WordPress page builder also allows you to create a one-of-a-kind website in no time with the help of its intuitive and easy to use elements. Even a beginner could play around the available features in a matter of drag and drop option, allowing the user to gain full control with the design and layout of modern and beautiful templates to choose from.
Creative experts will also find joy in designing a more sophisticated site and may find the WooCommerce support beneficial and useful enough in creating an online store.
Beaver Builder offers a free lite version and a premium version, starting at $99. Agency can also take advantage of the white-label option for $399 with a network-wide setting, and a DIY web publishing platform for their clients
3. Divi – More than just a Theme, Divi is a WordPress page builder that is ultimately loved by developers and novice designers worldwide due to its fully-featured template system that allows one to build a website in no time. Produced by the team behind the Elegant Themes in 2013, Divi is a complete design framework that allows one to design and customize every part of the website from the ground up with its endless number of layout possibilities that includes 46 content modules, hundreds of editable templates, and the additional themes and plugins that comes with the free version.
The easy layout and navigation process lets you create pages, use plugins and themes without coding. However, if you feel like adding some unique features, you can do so by adding a custom CSS. For only $89 per year subscription fee, you’d get to enjoy additional features with the premium version.
4. GeneratePress with Section – is a free theme developed by Tom Usborne that is lightweight, responsive, and mobile-friendly. Though this is indeed a WordPress theme, it may still be considered as a WordPress page builder solution that allows one to build a site instantly with modules that lets you add a section and a content to that section such as media, text, headers, colors, and background colors. This is perfect for beginner webmasters, bloggers, and developers who want an uncomplicated, rapid visual builder.
This WordPress page builder is free but you have an option to upgrade to premium with over 40 modules and sections for only $40. It will allow you to add content and sections like headers, background colors, text, and more with drag and drop functions. Organizing content and sections is as fast as moving your cursor. You may also use it for different client sites, be it for e-commerce or blogs.
5. WP Page Builder – WP Page Builder was launched on August 1, 2018, and has since established itself. Themeum team has thought of each feature well and spent time and money on its R&D to come up with this perfect product.
The smooth and straightforward design helps you navigate it even if you have not laid a finger on any WordPress page builder before. The toolbar is simple that using rows and columns is a piece of cake. The add-ons are made to carry out an on-point set of tasks perfectly. The library section permits you to save a set of add-ons in a row while working. This feature lets you duplicate work which would save you time.
WP Page Builder’s built-in blocks and layouts are very functional that by simply drag and click, you can create a single page in seconds with no coding skills required. But if you want to do some advanced design, you still have the option to use the custom CSS selection.
6. Page Builder by SiteOrigin – SiteOrigin has 2 versions – the free and the premium version for $29. This WordPress page builder has a free widget bundle that includes elements for Google Maps, headlines, image grids, price tables, post carousels, and more. It works perfectly with other WordPress page builders and third-party widgets too thus, enabling you to design your website using the widgets that you are familiar with.
This WordPress page builder has frontend and backend live editor which is useful for more experienced webpage designers. You can move and add elements around pages and check your work history.
The free version can be downloaded without giving your email address so updates and support will be addressed in the forums. However, you can upgrade to the premium version if you want to improve your site and add other amazing add-ons.
7. Visual Composer – This WordPress page builder is developed by a popular team of page builders, WP Bakery. It is loaded with features that intermediate and advanced web developers will love.
For only $59, you will get 100 prebuilt layouts, 50 premium content widgets, 40 grid design templates, and 200 exclusive third-party add-ons. It has 3in1 editor as well- the backend, live frontend, and the tree view. The tree view will show you the layered interface of your builder (like Photoshop) which will make working with plugin easier.
8. Page Builder Sandwich – This WordPress page builder is a free plugin and a more basic version of Divi and Elementor. So basic that even without design training, you can create your own site. The free 10 page templates, simple text boxes, and images and color picker will help you design and customize your site with a simple drag and drop. It can be integrated with the default WordPress content editor too.
The premium version gives you access to over 1,000 vector icons, customized Google Maps version for your page, hundreds of shortcodes and widgets, and the option to add your own CSS.
For only $99 and a 30-day money-back guarantee, you get lifetime support and updates. You may also use it on as many sites as you want, perfect for developers with multiple clients.
10. Live Composer – Like most of the drag and drop WordPress page builder in the market, it is free and non-proprietary software. You can get access to 40+ content modules, two themes, and a flexible editor by downloading the plugin from the Live Composer site by giving your name and email address.
If you need WooCommerce integration support, you can buy it for $69. This would allow you full customization of product pages, cart pages, and any of the pages in this e-commerce WordPress platform. You can also buy the premium extensions like Google Maps, animations, gallery images and video embedding, etc. separately in a package for $49.
11. Visual Page Builder from MotoPress – It is an underrated and affordable choice ($29) compared to the other page builders on this list. This comes with a good number of pre-designed page templates, themes, posts, and custom post types, and a little Woocommerce support. The standard plugin can be integrated with WordPress multisite if you are managing multiple sites.
Moreover, there are personal or developer bundles to choose from for you to use a package of premium add-ons like white labeling support, Google Maps Pro, image hotspots, video plugins, Woocommerce support, pricing tables and more.
12. Brizy – Brizy is one of the newest WordPress page builder plugins developed by veterans, ThemeFuse. It has a neat and very modern UI design with a drag and drop feature.
The amazing auto-save, re-do, and undo feature is a breakthrough for page builder plugins. With over 150 ready-to-drag blocks, designing a site without knowledge in coding is easier.
You can start with the free version or the limited pre-sale version for $231. It could look expensive upfront but mind you this is not a one-time subscription fee. With just over $200 bucks you get all the PRO version features once released, the lifetime updates and you can use it on an unlimited number of sites.
13. Themify Builder – This WordPress page builder is built into all Themify themes so incorporating a non-WordPress page builder is possible at no cost. Although the free version, themify builder lite, is interesting enough, you can still get the premium version at an affordable price for you to use certain builder layouts, animation effects and a lot more Themify add-ons such as custom CSS for advanced developers, 60 premade builder layouts and over 60 animation effects. In this version, you can save an unlimited number of layout versions with the expanded revision control.
Which is the Best WordPress Builder for You?
The answer to that would depend on a lot of factors like your budget, experience level, and needed features. Regardless of which one you’ll go for, I assure you that you will never go wrong with all these available options!