Update: If you’re looking for a tutorial on how to install Elemetor templates, proceed to this tutorial instead!
Elementor has given us the capability to Save, Import and Export your design template in which you can reuse, backup a design template or simply share it with others. This functionality does not only saves time and energy but also improves productivity. In matter of minutes, you can replicate a single design to other Elementor websites.
Saving the whole template in Elementor
1. In the bottom left of Elementor panel, click on up arrow icon next to green Update button and select the Save as Template.
2. Assign a name for your template and Save it.
Exporting an Elementor Template from your Website
You can export your template if you want to backup your template or reuse it for another website. Here’s how to do that.
1. From the WordPress left menu, go to Templates > Saved Templates.
2. Hover over the template you want to export and click on Export Template. It will be saved as json format which you can use to import on other WordPress sites that uses Elementor as well.
Importing an Elementor Template into your Website
To import an Elementor Template to your website follow the steps below:
1. From the WordPress left menu go to Templates > Saved Templates.
2. Select Import Templates located at the top of the page, and upload the json file and click Import Now.
Once you import your template, you can now use it for your page’s layout. It can be reused endless times on your website and you can also do the process for other websites as well. 😀